Backpackers doing it in style.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

We have been having a ball in Cambodia - hence the complete lack of posting, despite the fact that we have been here for 3 weeks. With Christmas, new years eve, a friends birthday, and other random reasons to party we haven't really felt like writing blog posts. Its a bit of a shame, as I'm not sure I'll remember everything.

We are just going to post a random set of experiences, in no real order (which somehow seems appropriate for Cambodia).

Cambodia is a great country, and its hard to think of a way to sum it up, but "the Good, the Bad and the Ugly" seems the best way. Its a wonderful country, with wonderful people, but there is definitely a bad and ugly undercurrent that surfaces from time to time.

Photos will follow later, we are going to swim at a lake in the countryside in about an hour and are pushed for time

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Guys

Hope all is well and that your having a great time. It certainly sounds like it judging by your comments.

We are all well aside from the kids getting over a bout of vomiting. We have just had the neming ceremony which really was lovely. We had it at MUms and got in the cateres and somone to wash up!!!

The photos are really good and if I knew how to do it I would post you some.

Other than that I am returning to work next week. Duty calls ! I have to say that I would rather be travelling thwe world. My life seems rather mundane in comparison.

I said to Mum that I am bored now so there might be a move coming on!!! Either that or I will have to change the furniture around again. How Sad!!!

Anyway, hope you guys are living it up. Look forward to hearing from you soon

Love Sara Eric Max and Eliza

Thursday, February 09, 2006 10:27:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home