Backpackers doing it in style.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I Found Nemo! (he was in the anemone the whole time)


It's true folks... I found Nemo and his mates, and he was hanging around Koh Phi Phi in an anemone the whole time, not in some dentists office in Sydney as the movie would have you believe.

But wait! There's more! If you thought the news couldn't get any better than finding Nemo... it just did: I have finished my 'PADI Open Water Scuba Diving' course! Woo hoo!! I now have a licence to dive... up to a depth of 18m. I haven't felt such achievement since I got my drivers' licence, and similarly, am looking forward to going out and having fun with my new found freedom.

Tim and I are going to buddy up on a couple of fun dives tomorrow morning to Binah Nok and Binah Nai, which should be great. Another fab thing about diving is that it doesn't matter if it's raining, which is fortunate as that's what is forecast for tomorrow (again).

The day after, we are going back to Bangers before heading over to Cambodia. In case you were wondering, the current weather in Bangkok is hot, sunny and 33 degrees - but from Friday (for the next 3 days) there will be thunder showers. Once again, we are taking the weather with us. But as my good friend assured me, I'm getting in the practice for London.

Adios amigos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home